Monday, April 12, 2010

Simple Sustainability

Wow. I just came across this site linking from an article I read on Slashdot. Sort of a place to post modern ideas on resource and energy efficiency. Just a couple of articles on inhabitat.com were awesome enough that I wanted to share the site immediately.

A pretty awesome eco-integrated concept building, I would love to see actually get built. Could we get some financing for projects that will reduce our energy footprint, and pay themselves back?

And this one about chemical sniffing phones is an awesome idea. What if everyone was just assigned random chemicals to have their phone sense? I think we could justify getting sensors for industrial waste, and other problem pollutants as well.

This story about paint on connected solar cells is pretty interesting too. They comment that it's not yet commercially proven, but a pretty awesome concept.

All posted today ?!?

No comments: